Business Development Manager
Salary Open + Commission Scheme + Company Car
We are recruiting for a Business Development Manager to join Brunel who is highly successful fire security company. We have a great reputation within the industry, and they are keen to keep this growing.
This position would suit an individual who is self-motivated, driven & someone who can build exceptional relationships with clients. If this sounds like you, please apply now.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build new client base & manage our existing client base,
- Schedule & attend meetings with new & existing clients,
- Selling installations, service agreements & products,
- Communicate with clients to achieve sales targets (telephone sales),
- Generate new business leads,
- Working on major commercial contracts.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- Experience with selling CCTV, access control, intruder and fire,
- At least 5 years’ experience within the fire/security, building/construction industry,
- Able to build long-standing relationships with clients,
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
Salary: Open, depending on experience.
Benefits: Commission scheme with low threshold, company car, ongoing company training, room for progression within the business.