Brunel Fire & Security Have Been Awarded The NHS Framework Scheme
We are proud to announce that we have recently been awarded the NHS Framework scheme. Designed to ensure competitive pricing, help drive savings and improve efficiencies to allow more flexibility, customers can directly call off from a framework or run a mini-competition. The Framework offers a compliant route to market, providing a comprehensive choice of suppliers and excellent geographic coverage.
What is the NHS Framework Scheme?
The industry acknowledges the NHS as the largest purchaser of goods and services. It’s a great opportunity for companies to enter this market, but it can be daunting for smaller businesses. With the NHS Framework Scheme, the industry is pulling together to support smaller companies and help them take advantage of this potential market. The NHS has created a set of rules to make sure that all suppliers are fairly treated. This means that all prices are transparent, there is compliance with all relevant legislation and compliance against quality standards. The NHS Framework Scheme is designed to ensure competitive pricing, help drive savings and improve efficiencies so that more flexibility is possible.
Essential Social Values For The NHS Framework Scheme
Before being awarded access to the NHS Framework Scheme, we were required to answer a number of questions on our social responsibilities. This included sections on our social, economic and environmental responsibilities as a business. Below we have provided a breakdown of the steps we take to meet industry-leading social responsibility standards:
- Employing a diverse workforce for the delivery of the service including the employment of Veterans, We have some ex-servicemen working for the business.
- Monitoring labour standards through the supply chain, We check to make sure that companies we use are living minimal wage approved
- Improving skills and access to digital technology, All staff are encouraged to have training we also donate redundant PC to charities.
- Approaches that encourage well-being and mental health. All staff undergo mental health assessment
- Training and development opportunities/creation of apprenticeships -We have 2 apprentices within the business
- Prompt payment through the supply chain We aim to pay suppliers 30 days from date of invoice.
- Advertising subcontracting opportunities to diverse supply chain, We have some subcontractors that work for us in our industry.
- Environmental policy in place for all staff
- Monitor greenhouse gas emissions, We have swapped most of the fleet to hybrid vehicles and look to complete this by 2023
- Reduction in waste to landfills, we have various bins at the office for recycling, waste of all types
How Can The NHS Framework Help Brunel Fire & Security?
As a business, we are always looking to do better. We want to offer our customers the best possible deals so they can save money and get the most value for their money. The NHS Framework will allow us to bring more competition into our market and increase customer choice. This is especially important for smaller businesses like ours. Being awarded onto this framework means that we’ll be able to compete with bigger players in the industry, which will allow us to continue growing and getting better.
How Can You Benefit From Being On The NHS Framework Scheme?
– Competitive pricing – Help drive savings – Improved efficiencies – Allows more flexibility – Compliant route to market – Comprehensive choice of suppliers – Excellent geographic coverage.
Brunel Fire & Security has been awarded onto the NHS Framework Scheme, meaning that NHS Trusts across the UK can now place their orders with us without the need for a tender. We are very proud to have been awarded such a prestigious scheme and are looking forward to working with NHS Trusts in the future. The NHS Framework Scheme is a new, innovative procurement process which saves NHS Trusts time and money. It simplifies the procurement process by enabling organisations to register with the NHS and have tenders sent directly to them. As a result of being on this scheme, Brunel Fire & Security will benefit from more orders from across the country. However, it also means that we will have to fulfil an increased level of standards to maintain our position in the scheme. The NHS Framework Scheme will be helpful for Brunel Fire & Security because it will save us time and money, as well as meaning we have access to new customers. The NHS Framework Scheme will also benefit you because you will find it easier than ever before to buy goods and services from Brunel Fire & Security through the NHS procurement system.